Be informed and help preserve our nation’s rich heritage of archives and records
Your membership will:
- Help to preserve New Zealand’s archives and records.
- Keep you informed about current archives and recordkeeping concerns and initiatives.
- Give your concerns a stronger voice through the Association’s submissions and reports.
- Enable you to meet people who share your interest in archives and recordkeeping who can assist with your information needs.
- Enable you to attend branch meetings and seminars.
- Entitle you to receive ARANZ publications.
- Give you discounted registration for ARANZ annual conferences, that provide relevant programmes of high quality.
- Open Polytechnic offers a 10% discount on all course fees for ARANZ Members for NZ3467 - New Zealand Diploma in Records and Information Management (Level 6) and OP7040 - Bachelor of Library and Information Studies. In addition, the LIS507 -Principles of Records Management and LIS610 - Archives Management courses are provided fees-free under a relevant qualification.
In addition to these benefits you get from holding an ARANZ membership, we have also partnered with our colleagues at RIMPA. You will also receive:'
• access to regular RIMPA newsletter iQ publications
• access to RIMPA online communities to seek advice and information
• reciprocal member rates for conferences and workshops, digital and physical
|Membership Type||New Zealand||Overseas|
|PersonalEntitled to one vote, and free issue of Journal and Newsletter. ||NZ$60||NZ$95|
|Personal (Student)Available for the first 3 years of membership only, same entitlements as above. ||NZ$40||NZ$70|
|Institutional / CorporateEntitled to one voting representative and one free issue of Journal and Newsletter.||NZ$105||NZ$145|
Members who require updates to their details or to view payment information can send requests to be completed and someone will action or be in touch accordingly.
The subscription year for membership is from 1 July to 30 June. If someone joins part way through the subscription year they receive any Alert and/or Archifacts that had been issued during the same subscription year prior to their joining.