Be informed and help preserve our nation’s rich heritage of archives and records
Membership brochure (581KB, PDF)
Your membership will
- Help to preserve New Zealand’s archives and records.
- Keep you informed about current archives and recordkeeping concerns and initiatives.
- Give your concerns a stronger voice through the Association’s submissions and reports.
- Grant you access to an informal ARANZ library.
- Enable you to meet people who share your interest in archives and recordkeeping who can assist with your information needs.
- Enable you to attend branch meetings and seminars.
- Entitle you to receive ARANZ publications.
- Give you discounted registration for ARANZ annual conferences, that provide relevant programmes of high quality.
Archifacts, the Associations’ journal is published twice yearly and is distributed free to members. Contributions are submitted by national, and international practitioners in the archives and recordkeeping world.
ARANZ Alert is published monthy. It keeps members up to date with council and branch activities and items of general interest.
A conference is held annually. To ensure ease of access to all, Branches host the event in rotation. The conference is acclaimed as the premier offering of the Archives and Records calendar in New Zealand.
|1. Personal||NZ$ 55.00||NZ$ 85.00|
|2. Personal (Student)||NZ$ 35.00||NZ$ 65.00|
|3. Institutional/ Corporate||NZ$ 95.00||NZ$ 130.00|