Be informed and help preserve our nation’s rich heritage of archives and records
Your membership will:
- Help to preserve New Zealand’s archives and records.
- Keep you informed about current archives and recordkeeping concerns and initiatives.
- Give your concerns a stronger voice through the Association’s submissions and reports.
- Grant you access to an informal ARANZ library.
- Enable you to meet people who share your interest in archives and recordkeeping who can assist with your information needs.
- Enable you to attend branch meetings and seminars.
- Entitle you to receive ARANZ publications.
- Give you discounted registration for ARANZ annual conferences, that provide relevant programmes of high quality.
Membership Subscription Fees 2020/21
|NZ$ 60.00||NZ$ 95.00|
|NZ$ 40.00||NZ$ 70.00|
Institutional / Corporate
|NZ$ 105.00||NZ$ 145.00|
Members who require updates to their details or to view payment information can send requests to be completed and someone will action or be in touch accordingly.
The subscription year for membership is from 1 July to 30 June. If someone joins part way through the subscription year they receive any Alert and/or Archifacts that had been issued during the same subscription year prior to their joining.